Friday 19 October 2012

Cinta bergerak dengan CARA yang MISTERIUS

Who'd have thought
    this is 
how the pieces fit 

You and I 
shouldn't even try 
making sense of it  

I forgot 
how we ever came 
this far...

  I believe we had reasons

 but I don't know what they are..

  Some blame it on my heart, 

oh

 
Love moves in mysterious ways  




It's always so surprising 

When love appears 
over the horizon  
                                               I'll love you 
                                        for the rest of my days 

But still it's a mystery 

How you ever came to me  

Which only proves 

Love moves in mysterious ways 


Heaven knows 

love is just a chance 
we take
                               We make plans 
                          but then love demands 
                   the leap of faith 
                                                                         So hold me close, 
                                                                    never ever let me go 

'Cos even though we think
 we know 
which way the river flows 


That's not the way love goes, no...

 
Love moves in mysterious ways

                                                It's always so surprising 

When love appears over the horizon
     I'll love you for the rest of my days
 


Still it's a mystery 
How you ever came to me  

Which only proves Love moves in mysterious ways

 
Like the ticking of a clock, 

two hearts beat as 

one 

But I'll never understand the way it's done, no...

Love moves in mysterious ways  


It's always so surprising 

When love appears over the horizon ... I'll love you for the rest of my days.
Still it's a mystery 

                           Well, how you ever came to me 

Which only proves Love moves in mysterious ways 
Love moves in mysterious ways ^^    

M.Y.M.P

<3 love was in the air when we was born to be ONE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment